Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why I Hate Credit Card Companies...

My major debt problem, besides my car, but my car isn't a financial problem as I keep up to date with those payments as I find transport a necessity, it's a credit card, a credit card that is sitting just over R29 000. I need to give it a name...okay, it is now Kilimanjaro as this very card is the reason why I am not climbing Kilimanjaro this year and it is a personal finance mountain. Now the thing that pisses me off the most about this card is that they are charging me around R537 a month on interest and late charge fees. Is it just me or is that just super duper crazy! That is more than I spend on groceries a month, I am feeding an employee at Kilimanjaro Silver Card Company every month. Somehow I don't think I am going to my friends' wedding next month and my other friend's baby shower. I will look back at photos of their wedding on their 25th wedding anniversary and I will not be there. The next time Kilimanjaro Credit Company Ltd Pty sends me a card and I think to swipe, I will always remember that I had to miss my friends wedding because of them!

Ka Ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment