Friday, July 3, 2009

The weekend blues!

I had a fight with my father yesterday and it has put me into over drive. He helped me with R2400 to pay off my cellphone account and last night carries onto my brother how much he has helped me! I wish I never needed or used anyone's help as it is always just a means of being slave driven and used against you in the future!

I am having yet another quiet weekend. It's only a week after pay day and I am broke, this is a normal occurrence for me and it will remain that way until the end of April next year. March is annual insurance month which knocks be back just over R7000 and I'm starting to save for that from December. My car has hit the under 4000km mark for a service, a major service which is going to hit me back R5000 (this is the very reason I had a fight with my father - he cannot understand why I can't drive him around even if he gives me petrol money). Cars cost money to run unfortunately, not just fuel. My tyre is worn, my brakes are shot, my one light is dim and as from 01st July, my car is now not licenced - my mom and step dad are trying to organise that for me in East London still as I can't do that in Johannesburg. I have 21 days grace though.

Joy to the credit card companies, every day they get richer and we get poorer with late payment costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment