Thursday, July 16, 2009

Money Money Money, must be funny - in a rich mans world!

Update on the tax return!

According to the tax calculator on the webpage for SARS, I should get back around R2000! How cool is that??? So that means, I will be able to buy a bus ticket to Queenstown, maybe fly back to break the trip, buy a wedding gift and maybe have my brakes on my car sorted out OR have the tyre replaced - I can't weigh out the benefits of either one. It took my landlords girlfriend really quick to get her refund, I hope they don't take the "up to 90 days" that they promised to me.

I did a mid grocery store stop today and got 18 rolls of 2 ply toilet paper which I will split with my sister at R75.99 and was forced to buy Whiskas for R36.99 for a kg and I treated myself and bought 4 guavas for R8.50. I might just buy a whole box after pay day. I love guavas and they are healthy and feel I deserve it, even though it's R40 for a box and I usually budget R20 a month on fruit.

On a goodnight note, may I just praise the fact that it is past half way of the month and a week away from pay day, almost a month closer to reaching my goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment