Friday, July 10, 2009

Maybe I am taking this debt / credit thing a tad too serious...

This is what always happens to me, I have this strange addictive personality, no matter what I'm doing I over do it and it takes over my life. When I spent, I SPENT! Now that I'm not spending and going postal over getting out of debt, I have stopped doing everything else and would consider stop breathing if I knew it would save me a Rand.

I am thinking how much fun is too much? Yes, in East London, it was every weekend a party or doing something which put me in this mess in the first place, but one night a month and at what cost? It's impossible to go out with just R100 as most the places charge that just for entry alone and I'm not a fan at accepting drinks from ugly people just because I'm poor.

My sister is taking me out tomorrow night and sponsoring me R100 for the night and it's her birthday in just two weeks time (how crap do I feel), but I've decided we must take our own cars and when the R100 is finished, I am leaving. The last time her and I went out, I ended up spending R75 of my own money anyway (half of which was on a stupid jukebox) and money which belonged to my work that I had to pay back the end of the month!

One thing is for sure, that when I do my networking course next month that I won't go out on principle of concentrating on the course but it's only for 3 weeks.

Again on my addictive personality, this is the problem, all I am thinking about lately is amounts, interest, percentages, time, months and the stupid thing is that I know constantly thinking about it is going to make it seem like a lifetime than the 8 months that it really is. I need to start doing free and cheap stuff to get my mind off this debt thing. I am only starting to run again on 5th September, after my course is finished and Winter is over, but I might start gym at work as well around that time.

Still no news on my East London trip as yet :(

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment