Monday, July 6, 2009

Crunch time of my choices????

I am in a sticky situation:

Two of my very good friends are tying the knot on the 15th August and my other friend (who tied the knot in December last year) is having a baby shower the 16th of August. All of this is in Queenstown and East London (where I used to live and ± 800 and 1000km away respectively). Now, do I give these things the skip on my road to being debt free or do I hustle and bustle the cash on the basis of important occasions. These are my friends and I really want to share these occasions with them but I am broke! Eish! I have called my mother and given her a prewarning that I am attempting to get this money out my step father, and now that my dad and I are on non talking terms, he is of no hope of helping.

What to do, what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment