Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Live and You Learn

Since the last time I blogged, I have had two bad things and one good thing (financially) happen. The bad things: The credit card company (Kilimanjaro) went and took R3200 out of my bank account without my permission. I was devastated and it felt like I had gone into shock. After much crying, screaming and begging, the bank manager came through and refunded the money (which was my rent money so you can understand my stress). Secondly, my mobile company did not disconnect my cellphone contract and charged me for a whole month that I wasn't using the cellphone. That is still an ongoing arguement and I'm hoping to get it sorted it out in the two weeks that they promised.

Now for the good side...my company have got me a cellphone which they are paying for, so basically I don't need to use my phone anymore. I want to cut that billing to the bare minimum, so I should save about R200 a month.

I'm feeling quite despondent about the whole debt free thing. I am starting to think that living life is a lot more better than punishing myself for living it in the past. Not sure if that makes sense but I miss my reckless days. Maybe it's just a phase at the moment, but I'm tired of just dealing with creditors and giving them all my money and they are never happy, they just want more! If only they would just spend a week in my life and see what I'm going through to pay them and get the fools to understand.

That is my news!

No comments:

Post a Comment