Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yes, yes, NBS!


Okay, my heading to most will not make any sense. It's a old South African bank that had the cutest little Cockatoo that nodded it's head and a voice went "yes, yes, NBS". Now the reason for the heading...my cellphone (mobile) company has knocked almost R700 off my phone bill. What that means for me is that R700 will be going into my Kilimanjaro credit card. It may not be much considering that card is just sitting on R29 000 but I was already going to pay R800 into that account this month so that will make a payment of R1500 into that account this month! Can anybody say awesome! Please watch those side bars on the 15th of this month to see what a difference it makes to my credit card section, oh, and I sold one of my cellphones this month and got R650 for it, so in actual fact, I am going to pay another R300 into the very same credit card...just because I can :), that makes a grand total of R1800 off on that card this month. They are so going to love me this month!


Feel good poeple!

No comments:

Post a Comment