Friday, August 21, 2009

Totally Bleak

I try every 15th of the month to update my debt balances on my blog, because of a busy week and a trip home in between I could only do it today. Most of them have gone down, not much but at least by something except the credit cards, they have gone up! How is that possible when I pay them R13oo a month? Well apparently it is and they said they will take more money out my cheque account this month so I've had to ask my car to debit their money the day I get my salary paid in or else they won't be paid.

I am going to think long and hard this weekend about my debt goals and what I have for them for the next 6 months. Finances I believe should be planned 6 months in advance as to avoid getting any surprise expenses that you know are either annual or some how periodic.

Finances are supposed to be a happy thing to bring down but how do you bring them down when the charges are exceeding the actual payments? I am going to try bring my cellphone bill down by R200 so that I can start putting that money into my credit card (Kilimanjaro of course). I'm sure that will make some sort of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment