Saturday, September 19, 2009

The end of an era!

My shop cards...I already said goodbye this year to any loan I had that was killing me with interest (that was over R20 000 in personal loans). I still have an interest free loan with work and my student loan that is almost interest free and costing me R200 a month. The beginning of this year, I also closed and cancelled 2 shops cards and had 2 left that totals to about R10 000, I am very happy to say that both those shop cards will be closed by the end of this year. I have also updated my side bars and have am proud to say that my accounts are under R60 000 now, I have a R5000 bench mark to feel good about myself, I actually do the same thing with weight, everything is in 5kg goals. I am sure to have it down to under R50 000 by January. Anyway...will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment